Our postal address
Parkside Lending, LLC.
180 Redwood St. Suite 250
San Francisco, CA 94102
Updated Jan 2020
We can be reached via e-mail at email@example.com or you can reach us by telephone at 415-771-3700
Like most website operators, Parkside Lending LLC collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Parkside Lending LLC's purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Parkside Lending LLC's visitors use its website. From time to time, Parkside Lending LLC may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Parkside Lending LLC also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on https://www.parksidelending.com/ blog posts. Parkside Lending LLC only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to Parkside Lending LLC's websites choose to interact with Parkside Lending LLC in ways that require Parkside Lending LLC to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Parkside Lending LLC gathers depend on the nature of the interaction.
- For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes the consumer's domain name and e-mail address (where possible).
- We collect the domain name and e-mail address (where possible) of visitors to our Web page, the e-mail addresses of those who post messages to our bulletin board, the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, the e-mail addresses of those who make postings to our chat areas, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations, name and address, telephone number, fax number, payment information (e.g., credit card number and billing address).
- The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web page, , disclosed when legally required to do so, at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation, to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our Website and applicable laws or to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our Website, to a successor entity in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, sale of assets or other corporate change respecting the Website.
- From time to time, we make the e-mail addresses of those who access our site available to other reputable organizations whose products or services we think you might find interesting. If you do not want us to share your e-mail address with other companies or organizations, please let us know by calling us at the number provided above.
- If you supply us with your postal address on-line you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by calling us at the number provided above.
- Please provide us with your exact name and address. We will be sure your name is removed from the list we share with other organizations.
- Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line may receive telephone contact from us with information regarding new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such telephone calls, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the above address.
- Please provide us with your name and phone number. We will be sure your name is removed from the list we share with other organizations With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
- From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and we will use for these new purposes only data collected from the time of the policy change forward. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically.
- Customers may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by e-mailing us at the above address.
- Upon request we provide site visitors with access to all information [including proprietary information] that we maintain about them.
- Consumers can access this information by e-mail us at the above address.
- Upon request, we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information, financial information, transaction information, communications that the consumer/visitor has directed to the site.
- Consumers can have this information corrected by sending us e-mail at the above address.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
- We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
Links To External Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites, products or services.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
Parkside Lending LLC discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Parkside Lending LLC's behalf or to provide services available at Parkside Lending LLC's website, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Parkside Lending LLC's website, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Parkside Lending LLC will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Parkside Lending LLC discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Parkside Lending LLC believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Parkside Lending LLC, third parties or the public at large.
If you are a registered user of https://www.parksidelending.com/ and have supplied your email address, Parkside Lending LLC may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what's going on with Parkside Lending LLC and our products. We primarily use our blog to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Parkside Lending LLC takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
Parkside Lending LLC may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. Parkside Lending LLC may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Parkside Lending LLC does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
To enrich and perfect your online experience, Parkside Lending LLC uses "Cookies", similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.
If Parkside Lending LLC, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Parkside Lending LLC goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Parkside Lending LLC may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses or phone number.